Charts are geo-referenced, making it possible to display your vessel’s position on the chart when using a computer-based navigation system like TIMEZERO that is connected to your GPS.
- Similar appearance to marine paper charts.
- Reliability of true color copy of official hydrographic offices paper charts.
- Raster charts appear “grainy” when over-zoomed while Vector charts don't.
- The depth units cannot be changed.
- There is no possibility to "hide" information on the map.
- When navigating in Head Up mode, the text on your chart may appear as “upside-down” so can be difficult to read.